What better way to spend your afternoon than making your own jewellery with your best friends with a delicious spread and a couple of mimosas? The workshop is held in our studio and presented by Emilie Claiborne who has over 10 years of experience in designing and making jewellery and her own beautiful line BORNE DESIGN
This class will is creative, fun and a learning experience. Whether you want to learn to make your own jewellery, want a unique experience or just want to make a gift, this class has you covered.
You have a choice of 3 designs to copy, featuring:
- Freshwater pearls
- Glass beads
- Trendy charms
Or, of course, you are more than welcome to let your creativity flow and make your own design.
Amongst other things you will be taught about:
- Industry techniques
- What exactly makes a good piece of jewellery
- Instructions on how to construct your choice of jewellery - which you will take home!
Alongside all of this, there will be a widespread of delicious picnic food prepared for you, and of course a couple of drinks! What's included?
- Duration: 2,5h
- Grazing food platters
- Sweet treats
- 3 mimosas/cava/wine per person
- Juices & water
- Jewellery that you will make and take home
- Products from BORNE DESIGN available at discounted prices
- Make-at-home kit available at discounted price
Venue: Straws 'n Berries studio in Poble Nou Barcelona (this workshop is only available in Barcelona).
If you have any questions or want to customise your event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Minimum 6 pax per booking.