What is the perfect itinerary for a hen party in Marbella? Of course with a lot of dancing, drinking and having an amazing time. Here is a good example of a hen weekend in Marbella.
- 4 P.M. Check in at Barcelo Hotel Marbella
- 8 P.M. Dinner at the hotel with a live cooking show
- 10 P.M. Partying at Club News Café
- 10 A.M. Breakfast at the hotel
- 12 A.M. Segway tour through Marbella city center
- 2 P.M. Picnic lunch at the parc
- 4 P.M. Shopping time
- 9 P.M. Dinner at Meraki
- 11 P.M. Partying at Aqwa Mist
- 11 A.M. Breakfast at the hotel and check out
- 1 P.M. Spa day and Lunch
- 17 P.M. To the airporto
Of course there could be a lot more activities added to the schedule, but this is a nice example of a hen weekend in Marbella. For more inspiration, make sure to check out all other blogs about organizing a hen party in Marbella.