Want to learn something new while enjoying a glass of cava? Learn how to make your own bento box cake with Casa de Pastel in their Barcelona cake studio. You get to bring home your own cake with a written message. This workshop will take approximately 2 hours.
During this workshop will learn:
- How to assemble your cake
- How to color buttercream + buttercream tips and tricks
- How to decorate your own cake including piping tips and sprinkles
- How to write a message on your cake
Besides making your own cake, there will be time for you to ask Casa de Pastel’s founder Lauren questions on everything you need to know about cakes. There will be lots of sprinkles, candies, edible glitter and you as a group get to decide the theme of the workshop!
- All materials needed for making the cake (you will leave them in the studio once you’re done)
- Water and cava
- Bento box cake
Where does it take place:
In the Barcelona cake studio from Casa de Pastel in Poblenou. The minimum size of the group 6 people. This workshop is only available in Barcelona.